GLOBAL LEADERSHIP SUPPORT TEAM PROGRAM
We are happy to announce that the next Level II Global Leadership Support Team (GLST) Training Program is set to begin on the 5th of March!
It will consist of 5 weekly online Zoom gatherings which will explore advanced topics in Reconnective Healing including:
· Professional Practice Development
· Science and Research
· The Personal Reconnection
· Communication Skills
The GLST is made up of individuals who represent models of professionalism and integrity and this course is designed to prepare you to exemplify these qualities. As a potential future member of the GLST, you will have opportunities to educate the public, support new practitioners and become a vital resource for the expansion of Reconnective Healing® worldwide.
If you are interested in beginning your advanced training to become a member of the Global Leadership Support Team (GLST), there is still time to complete your Level I requirements prior to 5th of March. You will need to contact us promptly so that we can match you to an Approved Qualified Member of the GLST to get started.
GLST members serve as active community leaders around the globe and vital ambassadors for the increased recognition and expansion of the philosophy and practice of Reconnective Healing. GLST members are eligible to offer the following services and supports:
- Provide guidance and support to new practitioners through 1:1 and/or group mentoring (either in-person or online).
- Offer online, topic-specific webinars and/or small in-person discussion groups/presentations (upon approval).
- Offer credentialing to RCPP graduates.
- Assist the teaching team at Training Program events (Catalyst or RCPP programs).
We will also be reviewing your understanding of Reconnective Healing and the Personal Reconnection. Please be prepared to discuss the following topics:
- Briefing and debriefing protocols and languaging;
- Defining and explaining RH;
- Describing the Personal Reconnection;
- Describing the difference between RH and traditional “energy healing techniques.”
- SUCCESSFULLY PASSED THE LEVEL ONE OF THE GLST PROGRAM WITH THE INTERNATIONAL INSTRUCTOR THAT WAS ASSIGNED TO YOU BEFORE THE 5 OF MARCH. (If you want to be assigned to an International Instructor top start your journey please write to email@example.com)
- SPEAKING ENGLISH ENOUGH TO DO THE WHOLE PROGRAM IN THIS LANGUAGE
The final component of the Level 1 assessment will be preparing you to record and submit a video presentation on Reconnective Healing. This will be submitted to Rob Koenig and Guglielmo Poli, the Co-Directors of the Reconnection, LLC, for their review.
Mentoring sessions for Level 1 fee is typically € 130 for a 90-minute session.